3D Modeling Service
In 3D computer graphics, 3D modeling is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any three-dimensional surface of object via specialized 3D modeling software and CAD programs. The product is called a 3D model.
3D Models may be created automatically through 3D scanning or manually. The manual modeling process of preparing geometric data for 3D computer graphics is similar to plastic arts such as sculpting. 3D models represent a 3D object using a collection of points in 3D space. They can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation. The model can also be physically created using 3DPRINTSONDEMAND's 3D Printers.
3D models are widely used in 3D graphics and in a wide variety of fields:
• The medical industry uses detailed models of organs
• The movie industry uses them as characters and objects for animated and real-life motion pictures
• The video game industry uses them as assets for computer and video games
• The science sector uses them as highly detailed models of chemical compounds
• The architecture industry uses them to demonstrate proposed buildings and landscapes
• The engineering community uses them as designs of new devices, vehicles
• The earth science community uses them to construct 3D geological models
3D models form the basis for all the previously mentioned physical objects that can be built with our 3D printers. You can benefit from our services even if you do not know how to 3d model. We can do it for you from your 2d sketches or from pictures of the desired objects. Ask for a price quote today using our File Uploader.
You don't know what you can do with YOUR idea, until you share it with someone who does!
We are here to help you bring it to life, one layer at a time!